General guideline for Online Job Apply
- Candidate needs to register on the system before applying a job.
- After a successful registration candidate will be logged in automatically.
- Then go to My Profile > Create Resume and fill up necessary personal information.
- Before Apply, candidate needs to complete resume filling up below sections:
- Personal Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Language Proficiency
- Computer Literacy(If available)
- Professional Qualifications(If available)
- Training Summary(If available)
- Job Experiences(If available)
- Publications(If available)
- Memberships(If available)
- Extra Curricular Activities(If available)
- Candidate must upload a Color Photo ( size limit: 100KB, photo dimension: 300x300px )
- Candidate also need to upload his/her Signature Image ( Size limit: 80KB, signature dimension: 300x80px )
- After filling up all necessary details candidate can apply available job from the homepage.
- Candidate needs to click on a particular job and they will get an Apply button to the right.
- After clicking on Apply button candidate will get a 8-digit job Tracking Number which is the application ID for the candidate.
- This Tracking Number is required while making a payment for the job. A payment flowchart is given below.
- After making a payment candidate will get Transaction Number from DBBL Bill Payment.
- Then go to My Profile > My Applied Jobs and candidate will see jobs that applied.
- Click to the Save Number button on a job that applied and save Transaction Number
- If the Transaction Number is valid, status will update as Valid Transaction.
- Candidate will be notified about Written and Viva admit card through his/her email address.
DBBL Bill Payment Flowchart
Below image is the flowchart of DBBL Bill Payment system.